- 100% American Grown Natural Soy Wax, Hand-Poured, Hand Crafted, Made using Natural Oils & Ingredients, Phthalate Free Fragrances, Dye Free, Lead-Free & Zinc-Free Cotton Wick.
- Fresh from the Orchard Apples Blended with a Hint of Green Leaves, Pear, Musk, and Vanilla, and Woods. Top Notes of Vanilla, Pear, Greens Combine with Fresh Farmstand Apples Truly is a Great Blend.
2 Sizes: 3oz wax melts and 9oz candle is 2.88 inches in diameter and 3.5 inches tall. 9oz Comes with a metal lid and has a 45-50 hour burn time.
Always Made in Small Batches so you are Guaranteed a Fresh Candle. Don't confuse our soy wax melts with the cheap wax melts at Walmart!
- Hassle Free Lost, Stolen, or Broken Shipping Protection
- Free USPS 1st Class Shipping on All Orders Over $49
- Please allow 3-5 Day Processing time + Shipping
- 365 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Click here to see all of our candles
Why are Soy Candles Better than Regular Candles?
The number one reason is the fact that soy candles are natural which means that their aroma is stronger, they burn 50% longer, and burn cleaner than traditional paraffin candles. They are made from vegetable oil (soybeans) as opposed to regular paraffin candles which are made from petroleum oil. This means that soy wax does not increase the CO2 level in the environment. Additionally, soy candles do not require chemicals to scent them. Since soybeans are vegetables, the wax is a renewable, eco-friendly, sustainable resource and naturally biodegradable. Soy candles are non-toxic, producing insignificant amounts of soot, and releasing no known carcinogens. Soy wax burn 50% longer than paraffin wax. This can justify why soy wax candles are typically more expensive than paraffin wax candles. Soy also burns evenly, leaving practically no excess wax on the sides of the jar.
About Soy Candles:
Lasts Up to 50% Longer Soy wax burns up to 50% longer than paraffin wax because soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin wax, which means it melts at a cooler temperature and doesn't burn as fast.
Eco-Friendly Since soybeans are vegetables, the wax is a renewable, eco-friendly, sustainable resource and naturally biodegradable. Soy candles are non-toxic, producing insignificant amounts of soot, and releasing no known carcinogens.
- Why Buy From Us? We are family owned which means that we care more about product quality and helping people live healthy than the numbers, we provide excellent customer service which is ever increasingly hard to find these days, our products are competitively priced, our products contain only the best high quality ingredients.
- Made in USA These soy candles are handmade and hand poured in the USA. They are always made in small batches to order so you are guaranteed a fresh candle.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed We are so confident that you will love your soy candle that we protect all orders with a 365 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Burn Directions Burn for 3-4 hours at a time. Trim wicks between burn sessions. Burn in a draft free area.
- WARNING While candle is burning, sides of the candle will become HOT. Please allow for the candle to cool after extinguishing flame before handling the candle. Keep out of reach of children and pets and never leave a burning candle unattended.